Sunday 28 December 2014

The Gift

THE GIFT by V.S. Morgan
 
Pages: 32
Date: December 28, 2014
Grade: 3+
Details: no. 113 1 Night Stand Series
Own / Kindle

The blurb:

At 22, rancher Wyatt Malone sacrificed almost everything, including the Dom he served and loved, to raise his younger brothers. Now, with the ranch running well, his grown up siblings surprise him with a trip to a Caribbean paradise and a date from Madame Evangeline's 1Night Stand. Taking his courage in hand, he fills out an application that bares his soul for a single night of surrender to a nearly forgotten passion. 

Rafael is a Dom without a sub. His desires exceed the available men in the dungeon he frequents and memories of rejected love keep him aloof. Can the submission of a Montana cowboy free him or will the date be nothing more than another meaningless scene?

My thoughts:

It has been a while since I last read a 1 Night Stand story but I’m glad I reconnected with the series. The stories in this series are both predictable and enjoyable. You know exactly what to expect when you start a 1 Night Stand short; a hot story about two lovers who think they’re meeting for one hot night and instead find or rediscover someone they want to build the rest of their lives with. Yes, it is predictable but it is also a lot of fun.

I enjoyed this story. It was sweet, it was very hot and it came with a happy ending to make me smile. The BDSM theme didn’t hurt either. While I liked the idea behind the story, I found the story telling a bit abrupt at times. Other than that though, I got precisely what I signed up for one I one-clicked this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment